This Nordic Walking for Fitness course is for people who are happy to learn to Nordic Walk in a small group of 3-5 people. This course is delivered over 3 x 1-hour sessions which are taught sequentially. The 3 lessons in this course will be held in Kambah & Tuggeranong, ACT on the following dates:
- Tuesday 21st of June 2022 at 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Thursday 23rd of June 2022 at 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Tuesday 28th of June 2022 at 1:00pm - 2:00pm
Additional information about this course is below:
This course costs $140 per person or $122 per person if you are an Aged Pension, Health Care card or Disability card holder, or if you are a student. (These courses are already discounted by 15% for the Tuggeranong Plus 55 Club.)
- This course requires a minimum of 3 participants to proceed and has a maximum of 5 participants per group.
- Once you have purchased this course, you will receive an email with information about what to wear and bring, and a link to a Participant Activity Readiness Questionnaire. The Questionnaire MUST be completed prior to the first lesson of your course.
Learn more about what's included in our lessons HERE.
P.S. We also have private, couples and ready-made group lessons available.