This Nordic Walking for Fitness course is for people who are happy to learn to Nordic Walk in a small group of 3-6 people. This course is delivered over 3 x 1-hour sessions which are taught sequentially. The 3 lessons in this course will be held at Mawson Oval in Mawson, ACT on the following dates:
- Saturday the 24th of February at 9:00am
- Sunday the 25th of February at 9:00am
- Saturday the 2nd of March at 9:00am
Additional information about this course is below:
This course costs $165 per person or $143 per person if you are an Aged Pension, Health Care card or Disability card holder, or if you are a student.
- This course requires a minimum of 3 participants to proceed and has a maximum of 6 participants per group.
- Once you have purchased this course, you will receive an email with information about what to wear and bring, and a link to a Health Questionnaire. The Questionnaire MUST be completed prior to the first lesson of your course.
Learn more about what's included in our lessons HERE.
P.S. We also have private, couples and ready-made group lessons available.