The Private Assessment & lesson is a one-hour session to help determine the best approach and equipment for people with significant health challenges.
Kristen has confirmed the following details for this assessment:
- Date: Friday the 20th of August
- Time: 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- Location: Goodwin Retirement Village - Ainslie
To find the exact location - please visit this Google map: https://g.page/goodwin-village-ainslie?share
More information about this assessment and lesson:
- This course costs $130 per person or $120 per person if you are a Health Care card or Disability card holder, or if you are a student.
- Once you have booked your lesson, you will receive an email with information about what to wear and bring, and a link to a Participant Activity Readiness Questionnaire. The Questionnaire MUST be completed prior to the first lesson of your course. (If you don't receive a confirmation email, please check your junk email folder and if you still have not received it, please drop us an email to let us know.)
- On the day of your lessons, if you have any concerns, please contact Kristen Pratt on 0499 993 215